Tuesday 20 April 2010

My wall of hopes and dreams...

My working space/ installation/ dreams come to life at The Gallery at Willesden Green, London NW10 2SF

I am just one of 9 artists, so if you don't think much of mine, you may be blown away by others.

Show continues through to 14th May, so get on down, and shake it all around..



All exhibition art work is for sale, so please email for more info..

If your feeling outrageously off the wall, you could buy the lot, and I will personally come to your house and put it up.. Coffee and cake is a must.

Original drawings also for sale.
Email kawcandraw@hotmail.com

Remember please, tea towels still for sale. Pics follow. Please email for further info/ hello's! I like hello's. And post. And the occasional awkward hug..





Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment