Wednesday 11 November 2009

KAW has pics of Christmas-ee gifts and goodness to warm the soul..

Hello. Hello. I'm back, with pictures, snaps to entice the Christmas wonderers.

Welcome.. Sit. Get warm. Check out my images of KAW's CHRISTMAS CUISINE.. SLOE GIN. (should probably come with health warning with the rate of knots it can be drank!)










Here is just a few of the cards I am selling, individually or packs of 5 or more if required..
































Above is the collection of calenders I have produced to welcome you into 2010.
YAY!*2 thums up!*
So.. Here you have it. KAW's Christmas Cuisine. On true form, bringing you a special bit of loveliness to warm your wintery lives (the weather not your mood). Please email with Q's for A's...
xx


P.S. Just thought I'd let you know as I am so super excited - I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight excited - I'm going to visit Rosie's Deli in Brixton tomorrow.. Someone hold me or I might just explode!
P.P.S. In regards to the selling of these items, if you feel you might, just a little bit, want something, then you will eed to blow caution to the wind, as everything you see here and advertised on the flyer, is LIMITED EDITION, only a small number have been produced, and I don't want to be the bearer of bad news...







No comments:

Post a Comment