Wednesday 25 November 2009

Today...

Is Wednesday.

Today I will cross mountains to reach IKEA. I have been looking forward to this trip for many weeks now, after running short of bottles used to store and pretty-up my precious sloe gin.

Yesterday, I found a rather large package down the stairs, with my name plastered on the top. I had received my rather beautiful KILNER jars yesterday, to store my chutneys and jams (and to display - empty!). They are the prettiest things I have seen in all of my life. 24 perfectly formed kilner jars with metal clips. Heaven.

This put a smile on my face, and cheered me up having to think about the inevitable brief looming all around me. I have a brief to finish by Friday for Figtree ">http://www.figtreenetwork.com/. I am finding this very hard going, being about myself, a self portrait, if you will, illustrating my personality and showing the people at Figtree why they would want to use me and my drawings for themselves. So. I set to work, and drew myself last night. late last night, missing a trip to the pub with pals. It was weird and I didn't much like it, but the show must go on. It must and it shall...

No comments:

Post a Comment